11/25/10

Catchin up!

So I haven't blogged in forever and a day. But I have been itching to get back at it since Elly was a baby.


This is really for me to remember things. I will start with my precious Emma-Leigh.


Emmy is about to turn 4. I can not believe it. Where has the time gone? She amazes me everyday. She is so smart, kind, eager to learn. She loves puzzles and oh so good at it too. She is still the same little girl who loves playing with her baby dolls. She is the best biggest sister anyone could ask for. She is patient most of the time. She teaches her little sisters things she has no idea that she is teaching. It breaks my heart that my baby is growing up sooo much and oh so fast! I now know what my mom meant when she said "You'll always be my baby" Emma-Leigh and I are planning her 4th birthday. A tea party at that. She is super excited and so am I!! I love how girly she is. She is just like me I guess!! lol She told me just exactly who she wanted and was very serious! haha She has a mind of her own now! I will post about her party when it comes... ah just a couple more weeks! 

My little Elly just turned 2!!! AHHH I can not believe it one bit. She loves balloons so we had a balloon party. Man oh man can I just say my fingers still hurt from all those balloons! haha She had a wonderful day. She still talks about all the balloons everywhere. Who came and played with her. She is having a hard time that Emma-Leigh is having a birthday now. She doesn't like that her birthday is over! haha Love that girl. She sure is getting up there in her lil self. She is learning to count and she is really good at her colors. She loves to play legos and hide/seek. My favorite is when she hides and I hear the squealing giggly lil voice. Ah melts me every time.

My little Molly girl. I keep feeling like she is only a month old. I guess I have to come to terms that she will be 6 months in just a few days. Why oh why do they grow so fast?!?!?! She is just the smiliest happiest little girl EVER!!!! I can not believe how much she smiles. Even when she cries... oh no another momma girl! Talk about mommas girl. She definitely is a mommy girl. She hates when I leave the room. Even if she can see me I am not allowed out of the same room. Unless she is happy go lucky playing. She does great rolling over every which way. She holds her bottle and is really getting good at sitting up. No teeth yet. She loves her cereal and I think we will be moving onto big girl foods here next week! eek! I am so not ready like I was with Emmy! She was eating everything by 6 months. I know my lil girl is being deprived! lol

Today we celebrated thanksgiving. Allen and Anthea did a wonderful job and everything was ooooh so yummy! We are sad next year they won't be here. Christmas is coming up soo fast! I am so excited. I think it is because the girls love love love all the lights and santa! ooh my! We had breakfast with Mrs. Claus and Santa joined later! Sooo exciting! The girls got some balloon animals. They did a little scavenger hunt around the mall at some stores. They were in heaven when they were able to see and talk to Santa! Now this is what I call happiness! I love seeing the looks on their faces as they do different thing. See different things and above all. BELIEVE!!! I could cry with how excited they make me with all the things to do.

Well I guess this will have to end for now. I will have to get back into the grove and do this more often! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment